Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheeseburger Sliders

Since tomorrow is the Super Bowl (Go Pack Go!) I wanted to post a recipe that we tried this week that would be perfect for a Super Bowl party. I found this recipe on one of my favorite cooking blogs and thought I would give it a try. I changed it up just a little bit since I was making less.

Ingredients
In a large bowl mix Hamburger meat, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Use a small scoop or tbsp to measure out small amounts of the meat mixture to make your patties and then cook them in a skillet



Continue until you have cooked all of the patties and then cut the rolls in half to make the buns. You can top these with any of your favorite burger toppings. We only used cheese because the meat had lots of flavor from the Worcestershire sauce.


These are great to take to a party or to make for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment