Monday, January 17, 2011

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

So as I was deciding on my meal plan for the week I asked Trace if he wanted Beef Enchiladas, he then replied I really like your mom's chicken enchiladas better than your beef ones. So instead of hitting him in the head I tried to remember the chicken enchiladas recipes. I'm not 100% sure if this is her exact recipe so I'm going to check with her but these turned out pretty good.


Ingredients
  • 2 to 3 Chicken Breasts (Boiled and Shredded)
  • Onion (Chopped)
  • Garlic to taste
  • 1 Can Chopped Green Chilies
  • 8 oz Cream Cheese
  • 8 to 10 Tortillas
  • 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 2 Cups Cheddar Jack Cheese Blend (Shredded)



Saute onions, green chilies, and garlic


Add Chicken and Cream Cheese. Stir on low heat until cheese melts and is blended.





Divide meat mixture into tortillas and place in pan. Cover with shredded cheese and slowly pour heavy cream covering the entire dish.


Bake at 375 for 30 mins


This turned out really good and made a ton! We actually had leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment